Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Fateful Birthday...








Today is my Birthday.....

.




.




.




.




.




.




.




.




A big day for many people......




.




.




.




.




.




.




.




.




and another-day-to-SURVIVE for many others.....





I just realized just how many millions around the world hardly get anything to eat... even on their birthday....

Thought I should post something about them..... I don't need too many words to say what I want......





Ever even wondered WHY this happens....????





.





.





.





.





.





.





.





BECAUSE....





Some of us love to do THIS....






They want a world like THIS...




& THIS....







& HOW ABOUT THIS....???




Don't think I'm a wierdo... meat-eating is just as harmful to world peace as is terrorism...


HOW???


Don't worry, I'm a pretty prolific writer... :-) would convince you of my arguments sometime later when I write about it... Till then...


Lets pray for the blast victims...

&

LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT TERRORISM....


Lets, fix it... NOW!!!
If we are to Live....

1 comment:

Shubha said...

superb...so true....
:-)